Our new kit is in production right now and is available for pre-order. Pre-orders before August 10 get 10% off.
Our new kit is from Dryworld, kit supplier for the Superleague triathlon series.
Founded in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada in 2010, DRYWORLD is a performance athletic brand offering innovative, superior quality apparel and gear for the athlete in all of us.
This is their ELITE LIGHTSPEED 1000 RACE SUIT
- ONE-PIECE: This one-piece Trisuit that fits tight but is still really comfortable to achieve the best fit in all three triathlon disciplines.
- HYDROPHOBIC MATERIALS: The suit is made from lightweight, hydrophobic New Monica Eco AquaZero material, a premium ISO certified, eco-friendly 220 gram opaque technical fabric that is fluorine free with an incredibly soft handle and high comfortability with abrasion resistance, outstanding moisture management and UV protection that keeps your skin safe.
- DIMPLED SLEEVES: The sleeve is made of golf ball material that has been tested in high-tech wind tunnels, comes from Schoeller textile, the most high-tech-oriented fabric supplier in the market. With Water repellant coating this hydrophobic sleeve is designed for speed.
- GRIPPERS. Both the arm and leg grippers ensure the extra grip to hold the suit in place for those high impact moments when you hit the water.
- AUTO-LOCK ZIPPER: The long front zipper has an ‘auto-lock’ function ensuring that it won’t open when not needed.
- TRI-SPECIFIC PAD: The TMF Italian cycling pads ensure comfort while cycling, however not disturbing during swimming and running.
- POCKETS: The suit has 2 small side pockets and one larger back pocket.
- FLATLOCK STITCHING: There are flatlock stitches all around to ensure extra comfort and superb quality.
- TIGHT FIT: This suit is designed for a snug fit. If you can't choose between sizes, we recommend sizing up.