We now offer Concierge Bike Maintenance Service. If you are sheltered-in-place, self-quarantined, or just basically stuck in place, our concierge service is for you. In a nutshell, we arrange for pick-up of your bike at your location and we deliver it back to you when the work is done.
To arrange Concierge Service:
- Contact us by phone, text or email to arrange a time and the location for pickup. Pick up is available during regular store hours or evenings, whatever we can work out as being mutually convenient.
- When we arrive to pick up or drop off, we call or text to confirm that our arrival and your availability.
- Bikes can be handed off directly or left outside for exchange under visual supervision by both you and our driver (which could well be either Cam or Elise).
- When the work is done, we send you an electronic copy of your bill and you can pay over the phone by credit card or by e-transfer.
- The extra charge for Concierge Service is $20 for service within Edmonton. For service in other locations, please call and we can sort it as needed. ( P.S. If your driver is a contractor, you are more than welcome to tip them.)
- If you are able to drive to our shop but are self-isolated or self-quarantined, curbside drop-off and pickup is a great alternative.
- Alert us when you are in outside the shop. You can phone, text or knock on the window (it's been done!)
- You unload the bikes and we come outside to bring them in for you.
- When your bike is ready, we notify you and we arrange the return of your bikes at curbside.
- Again, your bill is delivered electronically and you can pay by phone or e-transfer.
It is our intention to continue to offer Concierge and Curbside service, even after this short-term crisis is behind us. Our goal is to provide convenient and premium service now and into the seasons ahead. Having said that, if you prefer to drop in with your bike, absolutely, we continue to welcome you into our store. Currently, we are practising safe social distancing but there is still room for you here.