UTTER might not be a name that comes to mind when it comes to triathlon wetsuits but they are the end manufacturer of a few well-known brands so they have the credentials to deliver a top-quality wetsuit and buying directly from the manufacturer helps us save you money.
This suit is 100% Yamamoto 39 neoprene with 2mm shoulder and arm panels for maximum flexibility and range of motion, panels of 3mm to 5mm in the torso and leg panels for optimum buoyancy.
Features to make you swim better:
- 2mm sleeve, shoulder and arm panels to eliminate arm restriction, providing optimum flexibility and range of motion
- torso and leg panels placed for balance along the centre line (5mm front and back panels with 4mm side panels) to promote body rotation
- textured forearm panel to enhance the catch phase of the swim stroke
- ergonomic cut to conform to your shape. It feels natural and moves with you, without restricting arm reach or turnover.
- broad size range to allow everybody and every body to find their best fit
- Yamamoto SCS (super composite skin) coating which reduces surface resistance in the water 10-fold over regular smooth-skin neoprene treatment
Features for faster transitions
- wide 2mm speed cuff trim on arms and legs to allow for quick removal
- angle cut at leg trim to allow the suit to slip off easier
- premium lining fabrics so the suits smoothly over your skin
This suit is 100% Yamamoto 39 neoprene. Compare to suits priced at $600
It has been our experience that this suit fits true to the size chart but if you find that you are between sizes, we invite you to call or email and we can help you find the best option for your body shape, weight distribution and preferences. Sizes available: S SM ST M MT ML L XL XXL. Size chart included here as an accompanying image.
Shipping: Free shipping but please allow for 2-4 weeks delivery time due to high demand.