Two-piece wetsuits first came on the scene about 20 years ago and, while you don't see them that often, they really do offer some unique fit solutions as compared to the traditional full-body wetsuit.
- less restriction in vertical reach as top and bottom are not attached and can move independently
- less vertical restriction reduces potential fatigue on shoulders
- you can totally customize the fit of both top and bottom independently
- lower neckline for easier breathing
- customize your coverage for the conditions - you can pair the top with full-length bottoms, shorts or wear the top by itself depending on your needs based on water temperature
Shipping: Free shipping but please allow for 2-4 weeks delivery time due to high demand.