It's a sign of the times and it might well be here to stay. While the debate continues on the value of the widespread use of facemasks, one thing that is certain is that they are becoming more common and accepted. Another thing that is certain is that the patterns in this collection are available in limited quantities so if you see something you like, get it while you can!
Our facemasks will all have something that calls out to our cycling and/or triathlon roots.
- Our fun-collection masks are 2 layers of fabrics of a variety of prints. Each print is available in limited quantities.
- We use preshrunk cotton, quality quilting or fashion fabrics in weights varying from approximately 3.2 to 3.5 oz.
- Our masks are secured by the same elastic lace locks so many of us use in our race shoes. The colour options are shown here but most of our masks will use white, black or gray elastic.
- The masks are washable but different fabrics may react differently in terms of fading and shrinkage. Our fabrics are pre-washed and pre-shrunk but, like your favourite jeans, different fabrics have different reactions.
- We are not a big company re-purposing our existing equipment to do this. Rather, we want to provide some additional income for people who now find themselves at home and unemployed or less employed.
- Designs change as new fabrics are discovered and current ones sell out.
- We will pair the mask with a colour of elastic that we think suits the fabric as shown in each photo. We can change the colour of the elastic if you would prefer something else. Just message us directly and we will make that change for no additional charge.
This collection changes constantly as these are all limited production pieces. If you see something you like, get it while you can!
If you want a special product piece for yourself, we will try our best to accommodate you. Message us with colour or design choices and we'll get back to you with a proposal of the options we can suggest from our resources.
FREE SHIPPING ON MASKS!!