It's a sign of the times and it might well be here to stay. While the debate continues on the value of the widespread use of facemasks, one thing that is certain is that they are becoming more common and accepted.
Our facemasks will all have something that calls out to our cycling and/or triathlon roots.
- Our filter-collection masks are 2 or 3 layers of fabrics of a variety of prints. Each print is available in limited quantities.
- The inner layer has an opening, giving you the option to insert a filter for additional protection.
- These masks take more time and material to make but we charge the same for them as the everyday masks. We aren't going to charge you more just because you feel you need the option of additional protection.
- We use preshrunk cotton, quality quilting or fashion fabrics in weights varying from approximately 3.2 to 3.5 oz.
- Our masks are secured by the same elastic lace locks so many of us use in our race shoes. The colour options are shown here but most of our masks will use white, black or gray elastic.
- The masks are washable but different fabrics may react differently in terms of fading and shrinkage. Our fabrics are pre-washed and pre-shrunk but, like your favourite jeans, different fabrics have different reactions.
- We are not a big company re-purposing our existing equipment to do this. Rather, we want to provide some additional income for people who now find themselves at home and unemployed or less employed.
- Designs change as new fabrics are discovered and current ones sell out.
- We will pair the mask with a colour of elastic that we think suits the fabric as shown in each photo. We can change the colour of the elastic if you would prefer something else. Just message us directly and we will make that change for no additional charge.
FREE SHIPPING. YES! MASKS SHIP FOR FREE!