It's a sign of the times and it might well be here to stay. While the debate continues on the value of the widespread use of facemasks, one thing that is certain is that they are becoming more common and accepted.
Our facemasks will all have something that calls out to our cycling and/or triathlon roots.
- These masks are made of 2 layers of tight-weave, quality quilting or similar quality cotton in weights varying from approximately 3.2 to 3,5 oz.
- Many of these styles also feature a coordinating fabric on the inside and are finished cleanly on both sides so they are now reversible.
- Our masks are secured by the same elastic lace locks so many of us use in our race shoes. The colour options are shown here but most of our masks will use white, black or gray elastic.
- The masks are washable but different fabrics may react differently in terms of fading and shrinkage. Our fabrics are pre-washed and pre-shrunk but, like your favourite jeans, different fabrics have different reactions.
- We are not a big company re-purposing our existing equipment to do this. Rather, we want to provide some additional income for people who now find themselves at home and unemployed or less employed.
- Allow 2 to 5 days of production time prior to shipping. In-stock pieces are shipping within 1 to 2 days.
- Our masks are OSFM - one size fits most. However, we can do custom sizes on order. Our most common custom requests are small masks for smaller faces. For this, we have a "medium/teen" and "child" size options.
- Custom masks are available on request. Additional fees may apply.
FREE SHIPPING. YES! MASKS SHIP FOR FREE!