You might ask why a store like ours, Element, with its roots firmly in the triathlon market, would start working with Brooklyn Bicycle Co, a bicycle manufacturer with what appears to be a very different aesthetic and style of bike. But we do have some very important things in common:
1. Our desire to help you find your dream bike.
2. We support the community we like in and we want our bikes to become part of the community.
3. We're not like all the others: we want to bring you something different without compromise.
Brooklyn Bicycle Co. can tell you their story better than we could ever hope to represent it and you can find more about them on their website which is linked below. What we want to do here is to share with you the models we'll be bringing into Element. Today, let us show you the iconic Driggs bicycle.
Driggs is a head-turner, for sure, but it is one that is built for commuting but is casual and laid-back and is happy to join you running errands or for a casual ride. It is available in both 3-speed and 7-speed models and Element will stock the 3-speed model in Matte Black and the 7-speed model in Army Green.
- High grade Chromoly steel frame
- Relaxed & comfortable geometry
- Mounting points for accessories
- A second horizontal top-tube provides additional strength & support as well as a distinctive look
- Equipped with fenders, rear rack for convenience
- Relaxed handlebars
- Premium paint job
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
- Puncture resistant tires
- Distinctive look. There is nothing else like it. It's a looker, just like you.
Driggs 3, MSRP $799 Cdn
Driggs 7, MSRP $1099 Cdn
Read more about Brooklyn Bicycle Co here: https://www.brooklynbicycleco.com/pages/about-us
"Each person with whom our bikes put us in contact is one less stranger in the world, and we can't imagine anything better." Brooklyn Bicycle Co.com.